Mushroom FOURtressRegular price $85
Used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine, our Mushroom FOURtress bundle contains dual-extracted, fruiting body tinctures of Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Reishi, and Turkey Tail. Each medicinal mushroom has unique research-backed benefits that include: lowering inflammation, reducing stress, modulating the immune system, boosting brain function, fighting viral and bacterial infections, stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), improving energy, inhibiting cancer, lessening brain fog, managing blood sugar and more.
Mushroom FOURtressCustomer-Reported & Research-Supported Uses
- Improves memory, learning, and reduces oxidative damage to cells.4,5
- Combats fatigue
- Fights chronic inflammation
- Antiviral — Cordycepin from C. militaris is thought to inhibit viral entry and viral replication into the host body’s cells.
- Demonstrates great potential for acute lung injury induced by influenza
- Boosts athletic performance
- Improves brain function
- Manages blood sugar levels
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health
- Asthma and Allergies
- A study published in Phytotherapy Research found that cordyceps improves brain function in animal models.
- Containing two unique compounds, d-mannitol cordycepin and 3’-deoxyadenosine, Cordyceps helps control blood sugar levels by mimicking the activity of insulin.
- Research suggests cordyceps inhibits the growth of cancer cells, including those of the lung, colon, and liver.1, 2, 3
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Boosts cognitive function
- Lessens insomnia, anxiety, and depression
- Improves energy by improving blood oxygen levels, reducing muscle fatigue, and lowering lactic acid accumulation.
- Shown to help reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s.6,7,8
- Helps to repair damaged nerve cells in the spinal cord and brain by encouraging Nerve Growth Factor (NGF).
- Studies have shown that lion’s mane has a unique ability to stimulate the growth of brain cells.
- Helpful for autoimmune conditions like Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Fosters quality sleep, alleviates adrenal fatigue, and encourages healthy immune function.
- Strengthens the body against the negative effects of stress, including: hormonal imbalances, high cortisol, fatigue, brain fog, and low energy
- Relieves autoimmune diseases and leaky gut through anti-inflammatory action and immune system modulation.
- High in beneficial beta glucans, glycoproteins, and triterpenes to support gut and metabolic health.
- Alcohol-extracted reishi helps with blood sugar management. This is important, as it’s been shown that it’s possible to avoid the onset of seasonal allergies by keeping blood glucose levels balanced.
- Lowers liver enzymes and helps liver function.
- Suppresses certain inflammatory compounds and inhibits histamine release.6
Turkey Tail Mushroom
- Leaky gut and candida overgrowth
- Reduces the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Calms internal and external inflammation
- Lowers damaging LDL cholesterol and elevated blood pressure
- Blood sugar management
- May be helpful in reducing the risk of cancer
- Fights bacterial and viral infections, including: HIV, herpes, shingles, HPV, colds, and influenza.
- A known immune modulator, turkey tail is an effective medicinal herb for autoimmune conditions.
Tap here to learn more about the health-promoting benefits of these potent medicinal herbs.
|Bottle Size||1oz/30ml and 2oz/60ml|
Shake well before using. Use as needed up to 3x a day.
|Serving Size||1-2 dropperfuls (~1-2ml)|
|Servings Per Container||30-60|
Proprietary Blend 1ml
Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor or Coriolus versicolor)
Purified Water, Organic Ethanol (35%)
Double-extracted in alcohol and water (unless otherwise specified), and then the spagyric method is used to extract the full spectrum of compounds.
All herbs are either wild-harvested or organically grown.
Non-GMO and Vegan
- Athletic Performance
- Blood Sugar
- Brain and Neural Functioning
- Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom
- Heart Health
- Lions Mane Mushroom
- Reishi Mushroom
- Sexual Function
- Turkey Tail Mushroom
- Viral Infections