Warrior BundleRegular price $139
Interested in what Nicole uses every day? Try our Warrior Bundle. It includes dual-extracted, fruiting body tinctures of Lion’s Mane, Reishi, and Turkey Tail medicinal mushrooms, plus our Balanced/Leaky Gut Tincture, Elderberry, All-Purpose (First Aid) Salve, and Usnea Spray.
These 3 mushroom tinctures have unique, research-backed benefits that include: lowering inflammation, modulating the immune system, easing the stress response, fighting viral and bacterial infections, boosting cognitive function, inhibiting cancer, and managing blood sugar.
Elderberry, Usnea, and Nicole’s All-Purpose Salve help to prevent illnesses that promote an immune response, and our Balanced Gut formula contains anti-inflammatory and soothing herbs to help repair the intestinal tract and restore healthy gut function.
Warrior BundleCustomer-Reported & Research-Supported Uses
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Boosts cognitive function
- Lessens insomnia, anxiety, and depression
- Improves energy by improving blood oxygen levels, reducing muscle fatigue, and lowering lactic acid accumulation.
- Shown to help reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s.6,7,8
- Helps to repair damaged nerve cells in the spinal cord and brain by encouraging Nerve Growth Factor (NGF).
- Studies have shown that lion’s mane has a unique ability to stimulate the growth of brain cells.
- Helpful for autoimmune conditions like Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Fosters quality sleep, alleviates adrenal fatigue, and encourages healthy immune function.
- Strengthens the body against the negative effects of stress, including: hormonal imbalances, high cortisol, fatigue, brain fog, and low energy
- Relieves autoimmune diseases and leaky gut through anti-inflammatory action and immune system modulation.
- High in beneficial beta glucans, glycoproteins, and triterpenes to support gut and metabolic health.
- Alcohol-extracted reishi helps with blood sugar management. This is important, as it’s been shown that it’s possible to avoid the onset of seasonal allergies by keeping blood glucose levels balanced.
- Lowers liver enzymes and helps liver function.
- certain inflammatory compounds and inhibits histamine release.6
Turkey Tail Mushroom
- Prebiotic action
- Leaky gut and candida overgrowth
- Reduces the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Calms internal and external inflammation
- Lowers damaging LDL cholesterol and elevated blood pressure
- Blood sugar management
- May be helpful in reducing the risk of cancer
- Fights bacterial and viral infections, including: HIV, herpes, shingles, HPV, colds, and influenza.
- A known immune modulator, turkey tail is an effective medicinal herb for autoimmune conditions.
- Encourages perspiration
- Can be safely used by children
- Shortens the duration and intensity of colds, flu, and severe respiratory illness
- Elderberry is a safe option for treating viral respiratory illness and does not over-stimulate the immune system or create a ‘cytokine storm’.
- A study published in the medical journal Autoimmunity Reviews believes that “the use of elderberry supplements should be considered at an early course of the [severe respiratory] disease”.
All-Purpose (First Aid) Salve
- Cuts, scrapes, burns
- Can be applied to the inside the nose as a preventative for contagious illness
Usnea Tincture Spray
- Herbal antibiotic
- Sinus infections
- Strep throat
- Cervical dysplasia
- Facilitates clotting and stops bleeding
- Can be sprayed on the back of the throat to prevent/treat illness
Balanced/Leaky Gut Tincture
Our Balanced/Leaky Gut Tincture contains anti-inflammatory and soothing herbs that help to repair the intestinal tract, soothe mucous membranes, and restore healthy gut function.
Tap here to learn more about the health benefits of these powerful herbal remedies.
Shake well before using. Use as needed up to 3x a day.
|Serving Size||1-2 dropperfuls (~1-2ml)|
|Servings Per Container||30|
Proprietary Blend 1ml
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Turkey Tail (Trametes (Coriolus) versicolor), Elderberry (Sambucus nigra), Usnea (Usnea barbata), Plantain (Plantago major), Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
Purified Water, Organic Ethanol (35%)
Double-extracted in alcohol and water (unless otherwise specified), and then the spagyric method is used to extract the full spectrum of compounds.
All-Purpose (First Aid) Salve Ingredients
Organic Olive Oil Infused with Organic Yarrow (Achillea millefolium), Organic Arnica (A. montana), Organic Calendula (C. officinalis), Organic Plantain (Plantago major), Organic Balm of Gilead (Populus trichocarpa), Organic Beeswax, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Essential Oil, Vitamin E
All herbs are either wild-harvested or organically grown.
Non-GMO and Vegan
- All-Purpose Salve
- Autoimmune Disease
- Blue Elderberry
- Lions Mane Mushroom
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Reishi Mushroom
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Slippery Elm
- Turkey Tail Mushroom
- Ulcerative Colitis