Lemon Balm TinctureRegular price $29
Lemon Balm Tincture
Lemon Balm is associated with improvements in memory, mood, and age-related cognitive performance, a reduction in stress and anxiety, and improved clarity and focus. Lemon balm tincture is an antioxidant, helping to protect nerves. Lemon Balm also inhibits the brain’s levels of acetylcholinesterase (AChE), an enzyme that helps break down acetylcholine (Ach), a critical neurotransmitter involved in cognition and memory[NA14]; reduced levels of acetylcholine have been associated with Dementia, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s.
Lemon Balm TinctureCustomer-Reported & Research-Supported Uses
- Boosts brain function
- Calms ADHD symptoms
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Improves heart arrhythmia
- Effective for the treatment of cold sores, herpes and shingles both internally and topically.
- Researchers at the Free University of Berlin found that after six weeks, lemon balm dramatically improved glucose and lipid metabolism in insulin-resistant and dyslipidemic mice.
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Helps to support a healthy weight
- Improves sleep quality and relieves insomnia
- Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- Anxiolytic (soothes anxiety) and helps calm the body and mind
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces inflammation
- Antioxidant properties protect nerves
- Eases PMS symptoms
- Antiviral activity against colds and influenza
- Encourages GABA production, a calming neurotransmitter that helps to soothe anxiety and stress.
Tap here to learn more about the health benefits of this powerful herbal remedy.
|1oz/30ml and 2oz/60ml
Shake well before using. Use as needed up to 3x a day.
|1-2 dropperfuls (~1-2ml)
|Servings Per Container
Proprietary Blend 1ml
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Purified Water, Organic Ethanol (35%)
Double-extracted in alcohol and water (unless otherwise specified), and then the spagyric method is used to extract the full spectrum of compounds.
All herbs are either wild-harvested or organically grown.
Non-GMO and Vegan