Eastern Blend Defense TinctureRegular price $39
Eastern Blend Defense Tincture
Our Eastern Blend Defense is a powerful formulation of Chinese skullcap, Japanese honeysuckle, Japanese knotweed, and cordyceps mushroom. These research-backed herbs address a wide-range of health concerns, including: viral and bacterial infections, respiratory illness, Lyme disease, diabetes, cancer, anxiety, insomnia, cardiovascular issues and more. It has powerful anti-inflammatory action and helps to boost/modulate the immune system.
Eastern Blend Defense TinctureCustomer-Reported & Research-Supported Uses
- Antiviral - The baicalin and wogonin content in Chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) has been shown to exhibit strong antiviral activity for severe respiratory illness, the common cold, and influenza.
- Demonstrates great potential for acute lung injury induced by influenza
- Alleviates the symptoms of arthritis
- Calms allergies
- Soothes anxiety, insomnia, and sleep disorders
- Numerous studies have established that Chinese skullcap encourages apoptosis (programmed cell death) of skin, colon, prostate, and bladder cancers.1,2
- Research has shown skullcap also prevents the growth and spread of ovarian, breast, liver, pancreas, bone, and colon cancers.3,4,5,6
- Skullcap protects against oxidative stress and has both neuroprotective and cognitive enhancement effects due to its baicalin content.7
- Antiviral- Demonstrates strong antiviral activity against severe respiratory illness.15
- Helps heal upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduces blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.8
- Modulates the immune system and significantly increases killer (NK) cells.9
- Antiviral - Japanese knotweed contains high concentrations of trans-resveratrol, the active form of the compound most useful to our body. It has strong antioxidant activity and inhibits viral replication. Studies have shown that resveratrol holds promise as a potent antiviral for severe respiratory infections.16
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Boosts cardiovascular health
- Reduces cancer risk
- Improves cognitive function
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps to heal metabolic syndrome
- Strong activity against both growing B. burgdorferi and non-growing stationary phase B. burgdorferi in the treatment of Lyme disease.10
- Reduces neuroinflammation and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.11
- Antiviral - Cordycepin from C. militaris is thought to inhibit viral entry and viral replication into the host body’s cells
- Combats fatigue
- Fights chronic inflammation
- Boosts athletic performance
- Improves brain function
- Manages blood sugar levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Containing two unique compounds, d-mannitol cordycepin and 3’-deoxyadenosine, cordyceps helps control blood sugar levels by mimicking the activity of insulin.
- Cordycepin also helps to prevent the replication of severe respiratory viruses within the cell.17
- Research suggests cordyceps inhibits the growth of cancer cells, including those of the lung, colon, and liver.12, 13, 14
Tap here to learn more about the health-promoting benefits of these potent medicinal herbs.
Shake well before using. Use as needed up to 3x a day.
|1-2 dropperfuls (~1-2ml)
|Servings Per Container
Proprietary Blend 1ml
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis), Japanese Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica), Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum), Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris)
Purified Water, Organic Ethanol (35%)
Double-extracted in alcohol and water (unless otherwise specified), and then the spagyric method is used to extract the full spectrum of compounds.
All herbs are either wild-harvested or organically grown.
Non-GMO and Vegan