Mushroom TrioRegular price $65
Formulated with three potent adaptogenic botanicals, our Mushroom Trio bundle contains dual-extracted, fruiting body tinctures of Lion’s Mane, Reishi, and Turkey Tail. Each mushroom has unique, research-backed benefits that include: lowering inflammation, modulating the immune system, fighting viral and bacterial infections, improving cognitive function, stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), inhibiting cancer, easing the stress response, boosting energy, lessening brain fog, and managing blood sugar. Tap here to learn more.
Mushroom TrioCustomer-Reported & Research-Supported Uses
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Boosts cognitive function
- Lessens insomnia, anxiety, and depression
- Improves energy by improving blood oxygen levels, reducing muscle fatigue, and lowering lactic acid accumulation.
- Shown to help reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s.6,7,8
- Helps to repair damaged nerve cells in the spinal cord and brain by encouraging Nerve Growth Factor (NGF).
- Studies have shown that lion’s mane has a unique ability to stimulate the growth of brain cells.
- Helpful for autoimmune conditions like Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Fosters quality sleep, alleviates adrenal fatigue, and encourages healthy immune function.
- Strengthens the body against the negative effects of stress, including: hormonal imbalances, high cortisol, fatigue, brain fog, and low energy
- Relieves autoimmune diseases and leaky gut through anti-inflammatory action and immune system modulation.
- High in beneficial beta glucans, glycoproteins, and triterpenes to support gut and metabolic health.
- Alcohol-extracted reishi helps with blood sugar management. This is important, as it’s been shown that it’s possible to avoid the onset of seasonal allergies by keeping blood glucose levels balanced.
- Lowers liver enzymes and helps liver function.
- Suppresses certain inflammatory compounds and inhibits histamine release.6
Turkey Tail Mushroom
- Leaky gut and candida overgrowth
- Reduces the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Calms internal and external inflammation
- Lowers damaging LDL cholesterol and elevated blood pressure
- Blood sugar management
- May be helpful in reducing the risk of cancer
- Fights bacterial and viral infections, including: HIV, herpes, shingles, HPV, colds, and influenza.
- A known immune modulator, turkey tail is an effective medicinal herb for autoimmune conditions.
Tap here to learn more about the health benefits of these powerful herbal remedies.
|Bottle Size||1oz/30ml and 2oz/60ml|
Shake well before using. Use as needed up to 3x a day.
|Serving Size||1-2 dropperfuls (~1-2ml)|
|Servings Per Container||30-60|
Proprietary Blend 1ml
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor or Coriolus versicolor)
Purified Water, Organic Ethanol (35%)
Double-extracted in alcohol and water (unless otherwise specified), and then the spagyric method is used to extract the full spectrum of compounds.
All herbs are either wild-harvested or organically grown.
Non-GMO and Vegan
- Autoimmune Disease
- Blood Sugar
- Celiac Disease
- Hashimotos Thyroiditis
- Heart Health
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Inflammatory Bowel
- Leaky Gut
- Lions Mane Mushroom
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Reishi Mushroom
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Turkey Tail Mushroom
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Infections