Brain BundleRegular price $79
Our Brain Bundle contains a collection of powerful herbal remedies that enhance brain health. This bundle includes dual-extracted, fruiting body tinctures of Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, and Reishi medicinal mushrooms, plus our Lemon Balm tincture.
These 3 mushrooms have unique, research-backed benefits that include: lowering neuroinflammation, stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), boosting cognitive function, limiting neuronal cell death, enhancing memory, calming stress, combating fatigue, and boosting energy.
Lemon Balm is associated with improvements in memory, mood, and age-related cognitive performance, a reduction in stress and anxiety, and improved clarity and focus. Lemon balm is an antioxidant, helping to protect nerves. Lemon Balm also inhibits the brain’s levels of acetylcholinesterase (AChE), an enzyme that helps break down acetylcholine (Ach), a critical neurotransmitter involved in cognition and memory[NA14]; reduced levels of acetylcholine have been associated with Dementia, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s.
Brain BundleCustomer-Reported & Research-Supported Uses
- Improves memory, learning, and reduces oxidative damage to cells.4,5
- Combats fatigue
- Improves brain function
- Fights chronic inflammation
- Antiviral - Cordycepin from C. militaris is thought to inhibit viral entry and viral replication into the host body’s cells.
- Demonstrates great potential for acute lung injury induced by influenza
- Boosts athletic performance
- Manages blood sugar levels
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health
- Asthma and Allergies
- A study published in Phytotherapy Research found that cordyceps improves brain function in animal models.
- Containing two unique compounds, d-mannitol cordycepin and 3’-deoxyadenosine, Cordyceps helps control blood sugar levels by mimicking the activity of insulin.
- Research suggests cordyceps inhibits the growth of cancer cells, including those of the lung, colon, and liver.1, 2, 3
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Boosts cognitive function
- Shown to help reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s.6,7,8
- Helps to repair damaged nerve cells in the spinal cord and brain by encouraging Nerve Growth Factor (NGF).
- Studies have shown that lion’s mane has a unique ability to stimulate the growth of brain cells.
- Lessens insomnia, anxiety, and depression
- Improves energy by improving blood oxygen levels, reducing muscle fatigue, and lowering lactic acid accumulation.
- Helpful for autoimmune conditions like Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Fosters quality sleep, alleviates adrenal fatigue, and encourages healthy immune function.
- Strengthens the body against the negative effects of stress, including: hormonal imbalances, high cortisol, fatigue, brain fog, and low energy
- Relieves autoimmune diseases and leaky gut through anti-inflammatory action and immune system modulation.
- High in beneficial beta glucans, glycoproteins, and triterpenes to support gut and metabolic health.
- Alcohol-extracted reishi helps with blood sugar management. This is important, as it’s been shown that it’s possible to avoid the onset of seasonal allergies by keeping blood glucose levels balanced.
- Lowers liver enzymes and helps liver function.
- Suppresses certain inflammatory compounds and inhibits histamine release.6
- Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- Anxiolytic (soothes anxiety) and helps calm the body and mind
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces inflammation
- Antioxidant properties protect nerves
- Encourages GABA production, a calming neurotransmitter that helps to soothe anxiety and stress
- Eases PMS symptoms
- Relieves insomnia
- Calms ADHD symptoms
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Improves heart arrhythmia
- Antiviral activity against colds and influenza
- Effective for the treatment of cold sores, herpes and shingles both internally and topically
Tap here to learn more about the health-promoting benefits of these potent herbal formulations.
|Bottle Size||1oz/30ml and 2oz/60ml|
Shake well before using. Use as needed up to 3x a day.
|Serving Size||1-2 dropperfuls (~1-2ml)|
|Servings Per Container||30-60|
Proprietary Blend 1ml
Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Purified Water, Organic Ethanol (35%)
Double-extracted in alcohol and water (unless otherwise specified), and then the spagyric method is used to extract the full spectrum of compounds.
All herbs are either wild-harvested or organically grown.
Non-GMO and Vegan