Allergy & Asthma Support BundleRegular price $99
Allergy & Asthma Support Bundle
Our Allergy & Asthma Bundle contains five unique botanical extracts to help clear bronchial passages and nasal congestion, reduce respiratory inflammation, calm the histamine response, inhibit mast cell degranulation, and improve circulation. These powerfully effective herbal tinctures for asthma and the allergy season include: dual-extracted Reishi and Cordyceps medicinal mushrooms, Stinging Nettle Tincture, and Yerba Santa for drying up mucus fast.
Our bundle also includes our Bronchial Blend formulation, which contains Lungwort Lichen and Mullein Leaf extracts for herbal antibiotic action, clearing mucus from the bronchial passages, calming coughing and wheezing, easing tightness of breathing, and cooling inflammation in the respiratory tract.
Allergy & Asthma Support BundleCustomer-Reported & Research-Supported Uses
- Suppresses certain inflammatory compounds and inhibits histamine release.6
- Fosters quality sleep, alleviates adrenal fatigue, and encourages healthy immune function.
- Strengthens the body against the negative effects of stress, including: hormonal imbalances, high cortisol, fatigue, brain fog, and low energy
- Relieves autoimmune diseases and leaky gut through anti-inflammatory action and immune system modulation.
- High in beneficial beta glucans, glycoproteins, and triterpenes to support gut and metabolic health.
- Alcohol-extracted reishi helps with blood sugar management. This is important, as it’s been shown that it’s possible to avoid the onset of seasonal allergies by keeping blood glucose levels balanced.
- Lowers liver enzymes and helps liver function.
- Asthma and Allergies - Inhibits degranulation in activated mast cells
- Fights chronic inflammation
- Demonstrates great potential for acute lung injury induced by influenza
- Improves memory, learning, and reduces oxidative damage to cells.4,5
- Combats fatigue
- Antiviral - Cordycepin from C. militaris is thought to inhibit viral entry and viral replication into the host body’s cells.
- Boosts athletic performance
- Improves brain function
- Manages blood sugar levels
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health
- A study published in Phytotherapy Research found that cordyceps improves brain function in animal models.
- Containing two unique compounds, d-mannitol cordycepin and 3’-deoxyadenosine, Cordyceps helps control blood sugar levels by mimicking the activity of insulin.
- Research suggests cordyceps inhibits the growth of cancer cells, including those of the lung, colon, and liver.1, 2, 3
- Allergies - Stinging Nettle is a natural antihistamine and inhibits mast cell degranulation
- Anti-inflammatory - blocks proinflammatory pathways
- Contains the following anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic compounds: adenine, nicotinamide, synephrine and osthole
- Promotes circulation
- Alleviates pain
- Reestablishes nerve communication
- Repairs joint injuries
- Widely used as a traditional remedy in Germany for rheumatoid arthritis
- Calms inflammation and addresses pain internally and externally
- Studies have shown in vitro that stinging nettle helps to reduce allergic histamine and inflammatory responses.7
- Rapidly loosens and clears mucus in the chest and sinuses
- Colds and influenza
- Reduces fever
- Respiratory infections
- Soothes respiratory inflammation
- Clears the lungs of congestion
- Improves cold, flu, and bronchitis symptoms
- High in antioxidants
- Effective against staphylococcus, pneumonia, and salmonella
- Lessens mucus formation
- Encourages expulsion of phlegm
- Eases tightness of breathing
- Calms coughing fits and wheezing
- Improves asthma and COPD symptoms
- Severe respiratory illness
Tap here to learn more about the health-promoting benefits of these potent medicinal herbs.
Shake well before using. Use as needed up to 3x a day.
|Serving Size||1-2 dropperfuls (~1-2ml)|
|Servings Per Container||30-60|
Proprietary Blend 1ml
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica), Yerba Santa (Eriodictyon californicum), Lungwort Lichen (Lobaria pulmonaria), Mullein (Verbascum thapsus)
Purified Water, Organic Ethanol (35%)
Double-extracted in alcohol and water (unless otherwise specified), and then the spagyric method is used to extract the full spectrum of compounds.
All herbs are either wild-harvested or organically grown.
Non-GMO and Vegan
- Athletic Performance
- Autoimmune Disease
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Brain and Neural Functioning
- Celiac Disease
- Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom
- Hashimotos Thyroiditis
- Heart Health
- High Blood Pressure
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Inflammatory Bowel
- Leaky Gut
- Lungwort Lichen
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Reishi Mushroom
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Function
- Stinging Nettle
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Infections
- Yerba Santa